Here are all the projects we did for this month at the stamp camp.
Because I crank out so many at once I sometimes get stuck for ideas. So sometimes I will "CASE" (Copy And Steal Everything) a project I saw. I get the idea from someone else and then I usually change it abit for my own. I'm not so good about noting down where I saw it. Usually I've seen it and it's in memory as I create it for my own. So if you ever see something that you did, or more likely, a version of it, thank you so much for sharing. I hope this site will do the same for others!
This time we have 7 projects to do, they all these cards were a focus of creating backgrounds.
1. Mega Clip Bookmark Card - This was a card I designed for the Retreat last month. I was inspired by a Scrapbook page in the Stampin Up Catalog. I thought my clientele would enjoy making them as well. We used Card stock as a background and designed a pocket with it so the bookmark would fit inside for the receiver. Micro beads were also used for the chair piece.
2. Heartfelt Thanks Card - We used the Weathered SU Designer paper for the background. Stamped the flowers, and added the Hodgepodge hardware.
3. Happy "bird" day Card- Used the Weathered background stamp and Natural Ivory, Cameo Coral, and Rose Red CS. Stamped with SU Feathered Friends stamp set and colored in with watercolor pencils. Added the brads and gold cord.
4. Wax Resist Card - This was cool and was a show stopper! Did the Wax resist, brayered with the spectrum ink pad. Then stamped with the SU Cool Cat Stamp Set.
5. Coffee Card - I designed a similar card for a magazine entry. I adjusted it for my Stampin Up Camp. They used the Print Pattern Background stamp, layered with Crinkled CS and a Coffee Filter. We also used the SU Expressoly for You Stamp Set. The coffee beans were just the right touch!
6. In the Wild Card - For this background we used the Au Chocolate Designer paper (what cool paper!) and changed the look. We brayered over the paper to change it from a cream and brown background to a Green and Brown background. (You can make it whatever color you wish, try it!). This card opened in the middle (a two panel card) and we added a mat with the In the Wild image stamped on it. Add a couple brads and there you go! ;)