Under the Sea 1

Under the Sea 1

The first stage completed before mailing

I received a full 12 piece puzzle blank. For the background, I alcohol inked it in green, blue and yellow "swooshing" the colors, not the typical "pouncing" done with alcohol inks. Then I stamped seashells on the background. For this stage, I did the puzzle as a whole.

When I had trouble coming up with a "whole" picture, I resorted to designing each piece the same. Not a bad thing, but this was fun to do! I stamped "bythe sea..." on mulberry paper and tore the edges. I used chrystal effects on the mulberry paper for it to; one, help glue things down but two; it also felt like an old paper found. And I had tiny glass bottles that I filled with microbeads and a "pearl." The rest was just odds and ends in my "collection" of BIBHUIY! (Bought IT But Haven't Used It Yet!) The idea was to make it like a "finding" on the ocean floor.